The Food Service team is preparing and packaging meals for your student during the COVID-19 Closure!
PLEASE stay in your car, we will count out and hand you a meal for each student in the car! Thank you!!
Drive up – Grab & Go – Menu
- April 6 – 10 Menu We will be closed on Friday, April 10!
- April 13 – 17 Menu Pick up is Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Meal Pick-up Procedures:
- Monday you will receive 2 days of meals for Monday and Tuesday
- Wednesday you will receive 2 days of meals for Wednesday and Thursday
- Friday you will receive food for Friday
- There will not be a meal distribution on Friday, April 10
Pick-up Locations – Pick meals between 11:15 am – 1:00 pm
- Cornwall Terrace Elementary School – Rear @ Canopy
- West Lawn United Methodist Church – Main parking lot, next to the Education Building
- Wilson Operations Center, 4 Cloister Court – Beside Mister Car Wash
- West Wyomissing Fire Company, 2160 Cleveland Ave – Behind the fire hall
Students must pick up their own meal. Every student will receive a meal bag. Meals should be taken home and eaten. Breakfast should be refrigerated to eat the next day.
Meal Debt – If your student has a Negative Balance of $25 or more you will receive a phone call or e-mail identifying the amount of money due. Your prompt attention to the debt is required within 10 working days. Debt exceeding $50 is subject to being sent to a collection agency.