Welcome to the Wilson School District Transportation Department
The Wilson School District Transportation Department is located behind Wilson Southern Middle School at 2900 Windmill Road in Sinking Spring. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Alline M. Smith
Coordinator of Transportation
Phone: 610-670-0180 X1232
The Transportation Department is responsible for the safe, daily transportation of approximately 4,000 students attending Wilson School District Schools and local Non-Public schools located within 10 miles of our School District boundaries. These tasks are handled by our driving staff of fifty-four (58) Daily Route Drivers, twenty-five (13) Substitute/Trip Drivers, and ten (14) School Bus Aides Additionally, we have eleven (11) Crossing Guards at various intersections around the School District to help keep our students safe when walking to or from school each day.
The Wilson School District’s maintenance facility is staffed by two (2) full-time mechanics and is fully equipped to perform all required maintenance and most repairs to our vehicles. Additionally, our mechanics are certified to perform Pennsylvania State Inspections on all School District Vehicles, including bi-annual State School Bus Inspections.
**Please contact the Transportation Office at 610-670-0180 x1232 for further information.**
Where’s the Bus?
WheresTheBus is a subscription based service operated by a third-party vendor.
- 49 – 72 Passenger School Buses
- 2 – 48 Passenger Wheel Chair Accessible School Buses
- 2 – 39 Passenger Wheel Chair Accessible School Buses
- 2 – 29 Passenger Mini School Buses
- 3 – 28 Passenger Mini School Buses
- 1 – 24 Passenger Wheel Chair Accessible Mini School Bus
- 3 – 23 Passenger Wheel Chair Accessible Mini School Buses
- 1 – 22 Passenger Wheel Chair Accessible Mini School Bus
- 10 – 9 Passenger School Vans
- 73 – Total Units for Pupil Transportation