The Wilson Food Service Team is dedicated to serving healthy, nutritious, appetizing meals to provide students a solid foundation to engage in learning and develop a healthy lifestyle. We are an important part of the WILSON PRIDE!
What We Do…
Provide breakfast and lunch to the students and staff of Wilson School District. The Catering Department also provides a variety of services for school meetings, banquets and community events.
The District recognizes that an important aspect of education includes providing an engaged environment supporting wellness including physical activity, health and nutrition education, healthy dining and positive wellness messages. Click here to review the Student Wellness Policy.
Breakfast and Lunch Programs
- Free and Reduced Price Meals provided based on application
- Menus meet or exceed USDA pattern and nutrition requirements
- A la Carte snacks meet USDA Smart Snack criteria
- Pre-payment system for safe deposit of money into meal account
- Meals provided to students with special dietary needs, per documentation by physician
- Variety of offerings provided for Faculty and Staff
Catering & Special Events
- Customized menus for meetings, special functions and banquets
- Bulk food purchasing for sporting events, concession stands, school events
- Contact the Operations & Catering Manager to schedule food for your special event, 484.256.9816