- Write a check to “Wilson Food Services” and indicate “student balance donation” in the memo line. Mail the check to “Wilson Food Services, 2601 Grandview Blvd., West Lawn, PA 19609
- Donate on-line through our e-Funds payment system, by selecting “pay for food services donation.”
- If you currently have a positive food service balance due to all meals being free this year and would like to donate a portion of that balance to families who have unpaid balances, simply complete this form Foodservice Donation Form
The Wilson Food Service Team is dedicated to serving healthy, nutritious, appetizing meals to provide students a solid foundation to engage in learning and develop a healthy lifestyle. We are an important part of the WILSON PRIDE!
What We Do…
Provide breakfast and lunch to the students and staff of Wilson School District. The Catering Department also provides a variety of services for school meetings, banquets and community events.
Breakfast and Lunch Programs
- Free and Reduced Price Meals provided based on application
- Menus meet or exceed USDA pattern and nutrition requirements
- A la Carte snacks meet USDA Smart Snack criteria
- Pre-payment system for safe deposit of money into meal account
- Meals provided to students with special dietary needs, per documentation by physician
- Variety of offerings provided for Faculty and Staff
Catering & Special Events
Your needs tastefully met! We look forward to providing catering services for your breakfast, lunch or evening meeting or recognition & awards banquet.