The MISSION of Wilson Food Service is to provide:
- Students and staff with tasty and nutritious food options to support health, growth and learning.
- Food prepared in a safe, sanitary environment, served with genuine care, in a friendly atmosphere.
- Menus that meet the requirements of the USDA National School Lunch Program and School Breakfast Program.
What We Do…
Serving Breakfast and Lunch to the students and staff of Wilson School District is our main task. The Food Service Department also provides a variety of services for school activities and community events. The Food Service Team helps nourish students so they can learn, grow and succeed. We are an important part of the WILSON PRIDE!
Breakfast and Lunch Programs
- 5,900 + Students eat Breakfast & Lunch daily
- Free and Reduced Price Meals provided based on application
- Menus meet or exceed USDA pattern and nutrition requirements
- Variety of entrees, vegetables and fruits served to meet diverse tastes
- Build Your Own Salad available in the High School Cafeterias
- Fresh made Special Salads available in the Middle School Cafeterias
- Express Salads available in Elementary School Cafeterias
- Bag & Box Lunches available for Field Trips
- A la Carte snacks meet USDA Smart Snack criteria
- Pre-payment system for safe deposit of money into meal account
- Meals provided to students with special dietary needs, per documentation by physician
- Variety of offerings provided for Faculty and Staff
Catering & Special Events
- Customized menus for meetings, special functions and banquets
- Summer programs for Football and Music Camp
- 6th Grade Camp snack program
- Bulk food purchasing for sporting events, concession stands, school events