Wilson School District will NOT be holding a summer feeding site this summer. Governor Mifflin and Reading School District both have open sites for children ages 18 and under. Please visit their food service pages if you are interested in summer meals.
The USDA recently announced that the waivers that allow schools to serve all children meals for free will be discontinued at the end of the 2021-2022 school year. We will communicate information regarding applications for free and reduced lunches for the 2022-2023 school year in July, 2022.
The Wilson Food Service Team is dedicated to serving healthy, nutritious, appetizing meals to provide students a solid foundation to engage in learning and develop a healthy lifestyle. We are an important part of the WILSON PRIDE!
What We Do…
Provide breakfast and lunch to the students and staff of Wilson School District. The Catering Department also provides a variety of services for school meetings, banquets and community events.
Breakfast and Lunch Programs
- Free and Reduced Price Meals provided based on application
- Menus meet or exceed USDA pattern and nutrition requirements
- A la Carte snacks meet USDA Smart Snack criteria
- Pre-payment system for safe deposit of money into meal account
- Meals provided to students with special dietary needs, per documentation by physician
- Variety of offerings provided for Faculty and Staff
Catering & Special Events
Your needs tastefully met! We look forward to providing catering services for your breakfast, lunch or evening meeting or recognition & awards banquet.