The USDA recently announced that breakfast will remain free for all students through the end of the 2023-2024 school year.
The Wilson Food Service Team is dedicated to serving healthy, nutritious, appetizing meals to provide students a solid foundation to engage in learning and develop a healthy lifestyle. We are an important part of the WILSON PRIDE!
What We Do…
Provide breakfast and lunch to the students and staff of Wilson School District. The Catering Department also provides a variety of services for school meetings, banquets and community events.
Breakfast and Lunch Programs
- Free and Reduced Price Meals provided based on application
- Menus meet or exceed USDA pattern and nutrition requirements
- A la Carte snacks meet USDA Smart Snack criteria
- Pre-payment system for safe deposit of money into meal account
- Meals provided to students with special dietary needs, per documentation by physician
- Variety of offerings provided for Faculty and Staff