Wilson School District provides a variety of child care programs to meet the needs of our community.
Before and After School Program
- To learn more about our School Age-Before and After School, Child Care Program at each of the Wilson Elementary school, CLICK HERE
- For registration information please email Karen at email@example.com.
- Our program is licensed by the Department of Human Services.
- Admissions, the provisions of services, and referral of clients shall be made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin, age, or sex.
Pay Online Using e-Funds
- Click to visit eFunds site!
- ** The Business Office for Wilson Child Care, is located at Berkshire Heights Early Learning Center. Open Monday through Friday from 7:00 am-3:30 pm**
If you have any questions related to the child care program, feel free to call the following individuals at 610-670-0180:
- School Age Enrollment & Questions:
- Karen Hozza, School Age Lead Supervisor, ext. 6676 Hozkar@wilsonsd.org