2019-20 Kindergarten Registration
If you would like to pre-register your child for Kindergarten for the 2019/2010 school year, please use the appropriate link below to schedule an appointment. Kindergarten is open to students that will be age five (5) or older on or before September 1, 2019.
30 minute appointment – Use if you will only be registering one child
60 minute appointment – Use if you will be registering two or more children
If you have any questions or concerns please call Beth Schoener at 610-670-0180 Ext 1124.
At the time of your registration appointment you will need to bring these items with you:
- 2 Current Proofs of residency – can be anything verifiable that has name & new address (examples: driver’s license or application for change of address, statement of homeowner’s insurance, utility bill(s), vehicle registration, letter from Employer/Personnel Director)
- Rental/lease agreement, or mortgage agreement, or property deed
- Your child’s latest report card and test scores or a transcript
- The latest immunization record for your child
- Your child’s birth certificate
(Please be aware that ANY delay in providing required documentation can be a delay in registration.)
Please feel free to download and print any of the following documents you may need prior to your appointment: