Welcome to the Wilson School District’s online application system. We are pleased to accept employment applications for all Support Staff positions electronically. Our easy to use, secure online application system assures that your application has been received by the District for review. In addition, you may visit the site and review your application and its status at any time. To access the system, please click on the link as indicated below and you will be redirected to the Job Listings page.
JOIN US for our Support Staff Job Fair!
Wednesday, December 15 from 4-6 pm in the Wilson Administration Office Board Room
We are hiring for food service workers, special education paraprofessionals, bus/van drivers, custodial staff, security guards, crossing guards, bus aides and preschool teachers and assistant teachers and substitute and part time nurses.
Links for Required Background Clearances:
- FBI Criminal Clearance Form (Act 114) Service Code: 1Kg6XN
- PA State Police Background Check Website (Act 34)
- Child Abuse Form (Act 151)
(please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)
(please note interest at www.pareap.net)
- Special Education Teachers- Long Term Substitutes
- Hourly Teacher- Part time $19.22/hr, 20 hours per week
- Special Education Teachers – ESY Summer Program
Substitute Teachers – $175/day, Retired Teachers = $200/day
Please forward the following materials to email@example.com for consideration:
- Cover Letter
- Application link
- Updated Resume
- PA Teaching Certificate
- Pennsylvania State Police Clearance (Act 34)-COPY
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151)-COPY
- FBI Federal Clearance (Act 114)-COPY
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts-COPY
- Letters of reference
The Wilson School District will not discriminate in employment, education programs, or activities based on race, sex, handicap, or national origin. This policy of non-discrimination extends to all other legally protected classifications in accordance with state and federal laws including Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Inquiries should be directed to Human Resources Director, Wilson School District, 2601 Grandview Boulevard, West Lawn, PA 19609.