Welcome to the Wilson School District Music Department
- Students will experience enrichment of life mentally, physically, socially, and emotionally through enjoying and appreciating worthwhile musical activities.
- Students have the opportunity to participate in musical activities and performances.
- Students will experience music of American culture and the use of music in American life today.
- Students will experience opportunities leading toward a nonprofessional lifetime association with music and leading toward a career in music through specialization.
- Students will be able to strengthen other areas of learning through correlated musical activities.
- Students will be able to use their own unique imagination, emotion, and energy in creating and expressing music.
- Students will value the personal satisfactions that are achieved through increased ability to interpret musical communication.
- Students will experience music associated with other cultures.
- Students will know the function of sound and silence in music and the many ways it has been and may be used to communicate ideas, feelings, and moods.
Mrs. Kelly Kuhn (Secondary)
610-670-0180 x 4800
Mrs. Crystal Jordan (Elementary)
610-670-0180 x 6920
Bonilla Garcia, David
Campbell, Heather M.