Wilson School District’s Mission:
Empowering our students to create their own future…
Student School Day
- Secondary times: Building doors open at 7:30 am; school day starts at 7:55 am. Dismissal for secondary will be at 2:35 pm.
- Elementary times: Building doors open at 8:30 am; school day starts at 8:50 am. Dismissal for elementary will be at 3:25 pm.
Wilson School District Boundary Map
- Click HERE to view the District and Elementary boundaries.
Wilson School District Profile
- Click HERE to view a profile of the Wilson School District.
Wilson School District Statistics and Rankings
- Click HERE to view a number of different statistics and rankings for the Wilson School District.
Wilson School District Academy Departments & Programs
- Click HERE to learn about the specifics of Wilson High School’s innovative Academy Programs for 9-12th graders. Academies include: Envision Cyber Academy, Global Academy, STEM Academy, BCTC Academy, and AP Academy.
Wilson’s Seven Character Traits
Honesty – Caring – Resourcefulness – Perseverance – Courage – Respect – Responsibility
Wilson School District addresses character education early and continues teaching its subtle lessons throughout a student’s school years. As an aid to our efforts, we have developed a list of seven character traits that are vital for the development strong, self-worthy young people. Wilson elementary schools build lessons, activities, and events around our seven character traits. Our goal is to produce knowledgeable and well-rounded students of high character.
- Click HERE If you would like to register your student in the Wilson School District.
Wilson School District History
- Click HERE to read the Wilson School History booklet, written by Alan Raffauf in 1994.