Wilson’s Public Relations Department exists to:
- Promote the exciting achievements of the District’s students and staff
- Facilitate the exchange of information between the district, the media, and the community
- Lead the District’s Communications Plan
- Support the District Administration and School Board
- Act as District spokesperson
Official District Social Media: Like us on Facebook; follow us on Twitter
Request for exclusion from District Public Relations/ Photography
Access the exclusion form here. Complete it and return it to your child’s building office.
Wilson School District’s preferred method of flyer distribution is electronically through the online service, Peachjar. Outside organizations are urged to register with Peachjar. School-sanctioned organizations (boosters, PTOs, and teams) may submit flyers for distribution through Peachjar by submitting flyers as a PDF to the Director of Public Relations. Please refer to the flyer approval guidelines for additional information before submitting a flyer for distribution.
Please direct all department correspondence to:
Karen Troutman, Director of Public Relations
610-670-0180 x 1111
Samantha Weitzel, Digital Media Coordinator
610-670-0180 x 1024