Tuition is reimbursed for pre-approved courses per collective bargaining agreement.
- Professional staff must complete an Application for Salary Increase/ Tuition Reimbursement for each course they plan to take (located in My Learning Plan). ALL COURSES MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BY SUPERINTENDENT!!
- Upon completion of course, a grade report and a receipt showing payment in full must be submitted to the HR Office to receive reimbursement. If the staff member is moving to a Master’s or Doctorate Degree, the official university transcript noting the date the degree was conferred is required.
- Tuition is reimbursed up to two times per year for employees who have not yet attained B+24 status; staff members above the B+24 will be reimbursed one time per year.
- Salary increases occur at the beginning of the first semester and the beginning of the second semester.
- Grade received must be a “B” or better. Passing and satisfactory grades are acceptable.
- To be eligible for the tuition reimbursement, staff members must be contracted (TPE or PE).
- Half-time teachers are reimbursed at the same percentage as full-time staff.