Read this for additional information: Letter to Parents Regarding Free & Reduced Meal Benefits.
School Breakfast and Lunch are available to ALL Students. You must complete the on-line Free & Reduced Application in Skyward Student to determine if you qualify for free or reduced priced meals!!
Complete the annual application early to ensure seamless benefits. We will notify you by mail after your application has been processed.
If you received a Notice of Direct Certification, DO NOT complete an on-line application or apply through COMPASS.
Each year a new application must be completed to determine if your family qualifies for Free or Reduced Price Meals. If you need assistance call the Food Service Office at 610-670-0180 extension 1148 or come to the District Office where we can assist in completing the application on a Chromebook.
Free & Reduced Application Steps in Skyward Student – Skyward Family Access
- Step 1: Open Skyward Student to reach Family Access.
- Step 2: Select one of your children, you only need to complete this application ONE (1) time.
- Step 3: On the left side of the screen, click on Food Service.
- Step 4: You can select Translation if English is NOT your primary language.
- Step 5: Click on Applications in center of screen.
- Step 6: Click on Add Application.
- Step 7: As you complete the application follow the directions on each page, click on NEXT to continue the process.
- Step 8: When you have completed the application and reviewed the information be sure to click on SUBMIT or we will not be able to process your application.
You will hear from us within 5 business days regarding the status of the application. We will feed your students during the approval processing period; however, you are financially responsible for any outstanding funds due to the School Nutrition Program if your application is determined to be reduced or full paid.