WHO WE ARE
We provide our students with educational experiences over and above what could be paid for with our tax base alone. WEF is always working with our District leadership to find ways to differentiate the educational opportunities that our students receive at every level of their Wilson education. The money the WEF raises is used to support and assist the needs of students, teachers, and community. To learn more visit our About Us page.
The Foundation Newsflash!
Thanks to generosity of our community, the non-tax dollars raised by WEF, a 501(c)(3), helped to support Wilson students, teachers, and community members in a variety of ways during the past school year!
Supported our nationally recognized I-STEM program through EITC funds raised.
|Partnered with Wilson School District to fund and facilitate the Bulldog Summer Blast Reading Program.|
|Administered more than $23,000 in scholarships for graduating seniors.||Through the Venture Grant Program, an additional $7,000+ was given to support creative and innovative programs that would not normally be funded through the school budget. These grants enable unique programs, teaching strategies, and learning experiences to become a reality in the classroom.||We raised $14,000+ for the Wilson West Observation Deck-Pond Project and Fitness Trail.|
WAYS TO SUPPORT WEF
WEF UPCOMING EVENT INFORMATION
6th Annual Wilson Education Foundation Bash
Saturday, November 23, 2019 | Berkshire Country Club | 6:00-11:00 PM
Honoring 2019 Legacy Award Mr. John “Doc” Moyer
Enjoy an evening out with fellow Wilson parents, alumni and supporters at the Casino Bash! The event will include food, beverages (wine & beer included/mixed drinks are open bar), live music, casino games & more. Cost: $100
Smart casual dress code, check-in list at registration table (no tickets), tables are not reserved.
SILVER LEVEL SPONSOR
RED LEVEL SPONSOR
WHITE LEVEL SPONSOR
Becker Family * Cammarano Family * Crocona Family * Hafer Family * Herbein CPAs+Consultants * Hunsicker Family * IMP * Kraras Family * Laughing Rock Technology * Launch Dynamic * Malandra Family * McLain Family * Weeber Family * White Star Tours
Sir Speedy, The Fecera Family
Online Ticket Purchase has closed – Tickets will be available at the door
Deadline to purchase tickets online: Thursday, November 21. Tickets are available at the door
CASINO BASH SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: HERE
Check out a few of the items available in our auction!
Proceeds from this event benefit the Wilson Education Foundation, whose mission is to support Wilson excellence! The vision of the organization is to engage parents, alumni and businesses to invest in the greater Wilson community to further differentiate a Wilson Education and to enhance students’ opportunities. The non-tax dollars raised by the Foundation support the needs of our students and teachers by funding academic programs, grants, scholarships, district events and facility upgrade campaigns.
Questions: call 610.670.0180, ext. 5999
Sunday March 22, 2020
*Sponsor deadline is 3/6/2020
WILSON COMMUNITY NIGHT
Friday May 29, 2020
*Sponsor deadline is 5/3/2020
Wilson Education Foundation Board Members:
|President||Brett Gibble||Bank of America|
|Vice President||Marisa Hunsicker||White Star Travel|
|VP/Treasurer||Matt Frasso||UGI Energy Services|
General Board Members
- Ellen Adams, Green Valley Parent
- Bryan Cole, NAI Keystone
- Jennifer Crocona, Cornwall Terrace/ Southern Parent
- Matt Derr, Whitfield Teacher
- Lora Fiore, Cornwall Terrace Parent
- Ernie Magalotti, Legacy Logistics
- Kristin McGlinn, Green Valley Parent
- Caryn Moreland, Shiloh Hills Teacher
- Janie Redner, Spring Ridge Parent
- Rudy Ruth, Wilson School District Superintendent, Retired
- Chris Trickett, Wilson High School Principal
- Brett Wartluft, Wells Fargo Advisers
- Christy Weeber, East Penn Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Amy Wolf, Green Valley & High School Parent
- Ed Case, Wilson School Board Representative
- Richard Faidley, Wilson School District Superintendent of Schools
- Molly Maack, Wilson Education Foundation Executive Director
- John Miravich, Fox Rothschild
- Daniel Weber, Wilson High School Principal
- Darcie Willingmyre, Wilson Education Foundation Administrative Coordinator
2601 Grandview Blvd., West Lawn, PA 19609 | 610.670.0180, ext. 5999