WHO WE ARE
The WEF helps to ensure a sustainable and differentiated Wilson educational experience. The money the WEF raises is used to support and assist the needs of students, teachers, and community. We are always working with our District leadership to finds ways to differentiate the educational opportunities that our students receive at every level of their Wilson education. To learn more visit our About Us page.
Thanks to generosity of our community, the non-tax dollars raised by WEF, a 501(c)(3), helped to support Wilson students, teachers, and community members in a variety of ways during the past school year!
Supported our nationally recognized I-STEM program through EITC funds raised.
|Partnered with Wilson School District to fund and facilitate the Bulldog Summer Blast Reading Program.|
|Administered more than $23,000 in scholarships for graduating seniors.||Through the Venture Grant Program, an additional $7,000+ was given to support creative and innovative programs that would not normally be funded through the school budget. These grants enable unique programs, teaching strategies, and learning experiences to become a reality in the classroom.||We raised $14,000+ for the Wilson West Observation Deck-Pond Project and Fitness Trail.|
WAYS TO SUPPORT WEF
WEF UPCOMING EVENTS
2019 WILSON IRON CHEF COMPETITION & BENEFIT AUCTION
Sunday March 24, 2019
Please Visit Our Wilson Iron Chef Page for more Information!
Thank you to everyone who supported this year’s Wilson Education Foundation Casino Bash!
It was a great evening out with fellow Wilson parents, alumni, and supporters! Through the support of this event, we were able to raise over $13,000 for the Foundation, which supports students and teachers by funding academic programs, grants, scholarships, district events and facility upgrade campaigns.
In addition, we are excited to present the 2018 Legacy Award to Roy G. Snyder during the evening festivities.
A HUGE thank you to our sponsors who made this amazing event possible!
Wilson Education Foundation Board Members:
|President||Brett Gibble||Bank of America|
|Vice President||Marisa Hunsicker||White Star Travel|
|VP/Treasurer||Matt Frasso||Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP|
|Secretary||Andrea Funk||Cambridge-Lee Industries|
General Board Members
- Ellen Adams, Green Valley Parent
- Bryan Cole, NAI Keystone
- Jennifer Crocona, Cornwall Terrace/ Southern Parent
- Matt Derr, Whitfield Teacher
- Lora Fiore, Cornwall Terrace Parent
- Marissa Hunsicker, Spring Ridge Parent
- Ernie Magalotti, Legacy Logistics
- Kristin McGlinn, Green Valley Parent
- Caryn Moreland, Shiloh Hills Teacher
- Janie Redner, Spring Ridge Parent
- Rudy Ruth, Wilson School District Superintendent, Retired
- Charlie Trovato, Berks County Intermediate Unit
- Brett Wartluft, Wells Fargo Advisers
- Christy Weeber, East Penn Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Amy Wolf, Green Valley & High School Parent
- John Miravich, Fox Rothschild
- Ed Case, Wilson School Board Representative
- Chris Trickett, Wilson High School Principal
- Richard Faidley, Wilson School District Superintendent of Schools
- Molly Maack, Wilson Education Foundation Executive Director
- Darcie Willingmyre, Wilson Education Foundation Administrative Coordinator
2601 Grandview Blvd., West Lawn, PA 19609 | 610.670.0180, ext. 5999