|Support Wilson Excellence!
Support Our Students! Support WEF!
The Wilson Education Foundation (WEF) positively impacts students’ lives by supporting the Wilson School District in three areas: Student Experience, Teaching Excellence, and Community Engagement.
WHO WE ARE
We provide our students with educational experiences over and above what could be paid for with our tax base alone. WEF is always working with our District leadership to find ways to differentiate the educational opportunities that our students receive at every level of their Wilson education. The money the WEF raises is used to support and assist the needs of students, teachers, and community.
To learn more visit our About Us page.
Thanks to generosity of our community, the non-tax dollars raised by WEF, a 501(c)(3), helped to support Wilson students, teachers, and community members in a variety of ways during the past school year!
WEF COMMUNITY INFORMATION & EVENTS
WEF Board Meeting – 5/19/23
Wilson Community Night – 5/25/23
2022/’23 WEF Events
10th Annual Wilson Community Night at the Fightin Phils
For More Information CLICK HERE
Thank you to our 2023 Senior Class Sponsors!
WEF BOARD MEMBERS
- President: Marisa Hunsicker, White Star Travel
- VP/Treasurer: Matt Frasso, UGI Energy Services
- Secretary: Amy Wolf, Wilson High School Parent
- Marissa Banks, Colortech
- Jen Crocona, Wilson Parent
- Matthew Derr, Whitfield Teacher
- Lora Fiore, Herbein & Co.
- Aimee Hafer, Helping Harvest
- Danielle Hettinger, Wilson Parent
- Tracie Koch, Wilson Parent
- Caryn Moreland, Shiloh Hills Teacher
- Tillman Sims, G.L. Public Services Financial Group Inc.
- Brett Wartluft, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Christy Weeber, East Penn Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Brad Weisman, KW Platinum Realty Keller Williams
- Ed Case, Wilson School Board Representative
- Molly Maack, WEF Executive Director | firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Miravich, Fox Rothschild
- Chris Trickett, Wilson School District Superintendent of Schools
- Karen Troutman, Wilson Director of Public Relations
- Daniel Weber, Wilson High School Principal
- Darcie Willingmyre, WEF Administrative Coordinator | email@example.com
|2601 Grandview Blvd., West Lawn, PA 19609 | 610.670.0180, ext. 5999|