Support Wilson Excellence!
Support Our Students!
The Wilson Education Foundation (WEF) positively impacts students’ lives by supporting the Wilson School District in three areas: Student Experience, Teaching Excellence, and Community Engagement.
We provide our students with a differentiated education over and above what could be paid for with our tax base alone.
WHO WE ARE
The WEF helps to ensure a sustainable and differentiated Wilson educational experience. The money the WEF raises is used to support and assist the needs of students, teachers, and community. We are always working with our District leadership to finds ways to differentiate the educational opportunities that our students receive at every level of their Wilson education. The programs we support are:
Facility Upgrade Campaigns
Academic Technology Initiatives
Wilson High School I-STEM
District Technology Projects
Summer Academic and Reading Camps
Annual Venture Grants
Scholarships for graduating seniors
WILSON EDUCATION FOUNDATION CASINO BASH
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 6:30-11PM
BERKSHIRE COUNTRY CLUB
Enjoy an evening out with fellow Wilson parents, alumni and supporters at the Casino Bash!
The event will include food, beverages, live music, Wilson-exclusive auction items, casino games & more!
2018 Legacy Award recipient | Roy G. Snyder
To guarantee your Bash reservation, please purchase tickets by 11/9/18 Sponsorship deadline is 11/2/18
Smart Casual Dress Code
Thank You to our WEF Bash Sponsors!
Matt & Christy Weeber
Dean & Jen Kraras
Scott & Marisa Hunsicker
THANK YOU TO OUR 2017-2018 EVENT SPONSORS!
2018 WILSON COMMUNITY NIGHT
AT THE FIGHTIN PHILS SPONSORS
2018 WILSON IRON CHEF COMPETITION & BENEFIT AUCTION
Thank you to everyone who made this year’s event a huge success!
Thanks to our sponsors, donors, and community, we raised over $26,000
to support the Wilson Education Foundation!
2018 IRON CHEF SPONSORS
Entree Level Sponsor
Chris & Robin Pruitt
Hors Doeuvres Level Sponsors
Ebner, Nevins, & McAllister LLC.
The McGlinn Family
The Adams Family
|President||Brett Gibble||Bank of America|
|Secretary||Andrea Funk||Cambridge-Lee Industries|
GENERAL BOARD MEMBERS
- Ellen Adams, Green Valley Parent
- Bryan Cole, NAI Keystone
- Jennifer Crocona, Cornwall Terrace/ Southern Parent
- Matt Derr, Whitfield Teacher
- Lora Fiore, Cornwall Terrace Parent
- Marissa Hunsicker, Spring Ridge Parent
- Ernie Magalotti, Legacy Logistics
- Kristin McGlinn, Green Valley Parent
- Caryn Moreland, Shiloh Hills Teacher
- Janie Redner, Spring Ridge Parent
- Rudy Ruth, Wilson School District Superintendent, Retired
- Charlie Trovato, Berks County Intermediate Unit
- Brett Wartluft, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Christy Weeber, East Penn Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Amy Wolf, Green Valley & High School Parent
- John Miravich, Fox Rothschild
- Ed Case, Wilson School Board Representative
- Chris Trickett, Wilson High School Principal
- Richard Faidley, Wilson School District Superintendent of Schools
- Molly Maack, WEF Executive Director 610.670.0180, ext. 6918 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Darcie Willingmyre, WEF Administrative Coordinator 610.670.0180, ext. 5999 | email@example.com
2601 Grandview Blvd., West Lawn, PA 19609 | 610.670.0180, ext. 5999