WHO WE ARE
We provide our students with educational experiences over and above what could be paid for with our tax base alone. WEF is always working with our District leadership to find ways to differentiate the educational opportunities that our students receive at every level of their Wilson education. The money the WEF raises is used to support and assist the needs of students, teachers, and community. To learn more visit our About Us page.
The Foundation Newsflash!
Thanks to generosity of our community, the non-tax dollars raised by WEF, a 501(c)(3), helped to support Wilson students, teachers, and community members in a variety of ways during the past school year!
Supported our nationally recognized I-STEM program through EITC funds raised.
|Partnered with Wilson School District to fund and facilitate the Bulldog Summer Blast Reading Program.|
|Administered more than $23,000 in scholarships for graduating seniors.||Through the Venture Grant Program, an additional $7,000+ was given to support creative and innovative programs that would not normally be funded through the school budget. These grants enable unique programs, teaching strategies, and learning experiences to become a reality in the classroom.||We raised $14,000+ for the Wilson West Observation Deck-Pond Project and Fitness Trail.|
WAYS TO SUPPORT WEF
WEF UPCOMING EVENT INFORMATION
6th ANNUAL WILSON EDUCATION FOUNDATION BASH
Saturday, November 23, 2019 | Berkshire Country Club | 6:00-11:00 PM
Honoring 2019 Legacy Award Mr. John “Doc” Moyer
TICKETS On Sale NOW!
Deadline to purchase tickets: Friday, November 15
Mail-In Form: HERE
CASINO BASH SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: HERE
Sponsor deadline is Friday, November 8
Enjoy an evening out with fellow Wilson parents, alumni and supporters at the Casino Bash!
The event will include food, beverages, live music, casino games & more.
Ticket Cost: $100
Proceeds benefit the Wilson Education Foundation
Sunday March 22, 2020
*Sponsor deadline is 3/6/2020
WILSON COMMUNITY NIGHT
Friday May 29, 2020
*Sponsor deadline is 5/3/2020
Wilson Education Foundation Board Members:
|President||Brett Gibble||Bank of America|
|Vice President||Marisa Hunsicker||White Star Travel|
|VP/Treasurer||Matt Frasso||UGI Energy Services|
General Board Members
- Ellen Adams, Green Valley Parent
- Bryan Cole, NAI Keystone
- Jennifer Crocona, Cornwall Terrace/ Southern Parent
- Matt Derr, Whitfield Teacher
- Lora Fiore, Cornwall Terrace Parent
- Ernie Magalotti, Legacy Logistics
- Kristin McGlinn, Green Valley Parent
- Caryn Moreland, Shiloh Hills Teacher
- Janie Redner, Spring Ridge Parent
- Rudy Ruth, Wilson School District Superintendent, Retired
- Chris Trickett, Wilson High School Principal
- Brett Wartluft, Wells Fargo Advisers
- Christy Weeber, East Penn Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Amy Wolf, Green Valley & High School Parent
- Ed Case, Wilson School Board Representative
- Richard Faidley, Wilson School District Superintendent of Schools
- Molly Maack, Wilson Education Foundation Executive Director
- John Miravich, Fox Rothschild
- Daniel Weber, Wilson High School Principal
- Darcie Willingmyre, Wilson Education Foundation Administrative Coordinator
2601 Grandview Blvd., West Lawn, PA 19609 | 610.670.0180, ext. 5999