Wilson is a School District that is renowned for excellence as a result of our dedication to these values:
- Equitable opportunity to develop, deliver and participate in the board-adopted curriculum, co-curricular and extra-curricular programs.
- A nurturing environment, infused with technology, that supports purposeful efforts to help all students develop a life-long love of learning, a sense of identity and community, and to be good citizens.
- The ability to grow as critical problem solvers, creative thinkers, collaborators, and to communicate their ideas and solutions through a variety of traditional means and digital media.
- Opportunities to teach and study in developmentally-appropriate spaces that reflect where students will work and learn after graduation.
- The tools to utilize traditional, blended and fully online instructional strategies to deliver the educational program, help our students develop appropriate social skills, become college and career ready, and understand the world in which they live.
- The ability to advance through the curriculum based on readiness and not access to physical spaces, the location of resources, or traditional school day/calendar.
- To ensure equity and developmental opportunities to explore the visual and performing arts, languages and cultures other than their own, technology, and family and consumer science.
- Developmentally appropriate opportunities to learn about and maintain their health and wellness.