Wilson is a School District that is renowned for excellence as a result of our dedication to these values:
Our goal is to provide the best education for every child, and our work is guided by the following principles:
- Students reach their fullest academic potential by engaging in a balanced academic core curriculum while being given the opportunity to pursue their passions in a safe, positive, and differentiated environment.
- Employees are committed to each student’s success through a commitment to a shared district set of goals and values while being respected for their individual passions, strengths, knowledge and skills.
- Families and schools must have a mutually supportive, active partnership to contribute to the growth and development of their children.
- Community partners are an extension of the school whose involvement in the educational process enriches opportunity for our students.
- Resources are efficiently and effectively managed in order to achieve the district’s goals.
- Interactions between students, teachers, staff, parents, and community partners must be respectful and collaborative in order to maintain effective relationships.