Enrollment is now open for 21-22 school year!
Wilson School District provides a variety of child care programs to meet the needs of our community.
Preschool at Berkshire Heights Early Learning Center:
To learn more about our Preschool Program at Berkshire Heights Early Learning Center, CLICK HERE
Before and After School Program
- To learn more about our School Age-Before and After School, Child Care Program at each of the Wilson Elementary school, CLICK HERE
- For registration information please email Claudia at Schcla@wilsonsd.org.
- Our program is licensed by the Department of Human Services.
- Admissions, the provisions of services, and referral of clients shall be made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin, age, or sex.
Pay Online Using e-Funds
** The Business Office for Wilson Child Care, is located at Berkshire Heights Early Learning Center. Open Monday through Friday from 7:00 am-3:30 pm**
If you have any questions related to the child care program, feel free to call the following individuals at 610-670-0180:
- Billing or Enrollment:
- Claudia Schadler-Duong, ext. 4823
- Curriculum or Preschool Enrollment:
- Sue Wails, Preschool Lead Supervisor, ext. 1361
- School Age Enrollment & Questions:
- Karen Hozza, School Age Lead Supervisor, ext. 6676