JOB FAIR! Tuesday, July 10 from 6- 8 pm. Now hiring for Preschool and Childcare Positions. Click here to learn more.
Wilson School District provides a variety of child care programs to meet the child care needs of parents.
Preschool at Berkshire Heights Early Learning Center (Open to the Public)
- To learn more about our 2018 Summer Preschool Program at Berkshire Heights Early Learning Center, CLICK HERE
- Enrollment for the 2018 Summer Program is OPEN for all preschool children.
- To learn more about our 2018-2019 Preschool Program at Berkshire Heights Early Learning Center, CLICK HERE
- Preschool Enrollment for the 2018-2019 School Year is OPEN for all children.
Preschool Open House Dates
- Tuesday, June 26, 2018 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Wednesday, July 18, 2018 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Before and After School Program
- To learn more about our 2018-2019 School Age-Before and After School Child Care Program at each of the Wilson Elementary school, CLICK HERE
- School Age Enrollment for the 2018-2019 School Year Before/After School Program is OPEN for all Wilson School District children.
- Each Elementary School has a limited amount of enrollees. A waiting list will be available if the program reaches its limit.
- Our Programs are licensed by the Department of Human Services.
- Admissions, the provisions of services and referral of clients shall be made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin, age or sex.
Pay Online Using eFunds
** The Business Office for Wilson Child Care, is located at Berkshire Heights Early Learning Center. Open Monday through Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm**
If you have any questions related to the child care program, feel free to call the following individuals at 610-670-0180:
- Billing or Enrollment:
- Claudia Schadler-Duong, Administrative Assistant, ext. 4823
- Curriculum or Preschool Enrollment:
- Sue Wails, Preschool Lead Supervisor, ext. 1361
- School Age Enrollment & Questions:
- Karen Hozza, School Age Lead Supervisor, ext. 6676
- Any Questions:
- Steve Good, Coordinator of Child Care, ext. 1163