Wilson School District provides a variety of child care programs to meet the child care needs of parents.
Preschool at Berkshire Heights Early Learning Center (Open to the Public)
- To learn more about our Preschool Program at Berkshire Heights Early Learning Center, CLICK HERE
- Preschool Enrollment for the 2019-2020 School Year is OPEN for all children.
Preschool Open House Dates
- Wednesday May 22, 2019 from 6:00 pm-7:00 pm
Before and After School Program
- To learn more about our School Age-Before and After School Child Care Program at each of the Wilson Elementary school, CLICK HERE
- School Age Enrollment for the 2019-2020 School Year Before/After School Program is OPEN for all Wilson School District children.
- Each Elementary School has a limited amount of enrollments. A waiting list will be available if the program reaches its limit.
- Our Program is licensed by the Department of Human Services.
- Admissions, the provisions of services and referral of clients shall be made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin, age or sex.
Pay Online Using e-Funds
** The Business Office for Wilson Child Care, is located at Berkshire Heights Early Learning Center. Open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am-5:00 pm**
If you have any questions related to the child care program, feel free to call the following individuals at 610-670-0180:
- Billing or Enrollment:
- Claudia Schadler-Duong, Administrative Assistant, ext. 4823
- Curriculum or Preschool Enrollment:
- Sue Wails, Preschool Lead Supervisor, ext. 1361
- School Age Enrollment & Questions:
- Karen Hozza, School Age Lead Supervisor, ext. 6676