The Berkshire Heights Early Learning Center and School Age Child Care are currently closed, we will resume services once the School District reopens, Thank you!
For 2019 tax statement instructions please click here!
Wilson School District provides a variety of child care programs to meet the needs of our community.
Preschool at Berkshire Heights Early Learning Center:
- To learn more about our Preschool Program at Berkshire Heights Early Learning Center, CLICK HERE
Before and After School Program
- To learn more about our School Age-Before and After School, Child Care Program at each of the Wilson Elementary school, CLICK HERE
- Each Elementary School has a limited amount of enrollments. A waiting list has been established for the following centers for the 2019-2020 school year: Cornwall Terrace, Green Valley, Shiloh Hills, Spring Ridge, and Whitfield.
- A 2020-2021 waiting list has been established for morning care at Green Valley and only a few afternoon spots remain.
- If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please email Claudia at Schcla@wilsonsd.org.
- Our program is licensed by the Department of Human Services.
- Admissions, the provisions of services and referral of clients shall be made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin, age or sex.
Pay Online Using e-Funds
** The Business Office for Wilson Child Care, is located at Berkshire Heights Early Learning Center. Open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am-4:30 pm**
If you have any questions related to the child care program, feel free to call the following individuals at 610-670-0180:
- Billing or Enrollment:
- Claudia Schadler-Duong, ext. 4823
- Curriculum or Preschool Enrollment:
- Sue Wails, Preschool Lead Supervisor, ext. 1361
- School Age Enrollment & Questions:
- Karen Hozza, School Age Lead Supervisor, ext. 6676