UPDATE: 2019 SUMMER INFORMATION HAS BEEN POSTED!
All skill levels will be offered during each time slot. If you choose a time slot and the level is already full we will move your child/participant to the secondary choice selected on the registration form. The only level that will be limited to a specific time will be the parent-tot classes.
Specific Lesson Programs offered range from (Click for their descriptions):
- Parent and Toddler Level I (6 months to 48 months)
- Levels I & II (Beginner)
- Levels III & IV (Intermediate)
- Levels V & VI (Advanced)
- Private (Any Age Student 1:1 Ratio)
- Semi-Private (Any Age Student 2:1 Ratio)
How to register for the Wilson School District Learn To Swim Program
- Pay close attention to registration dates. Most of our sessions have a registration date when the lessons open for enrollment. Each session typically opens for enrollment after 12:00 pm on the date listed below.
- During each time slot, all levels will be offered except the parent-tot class. The parent-tot class is typically offered during one time only so please pay attention to the time this class is listed.
- There are limited semi-private and private lessons offered during each session time so if you’d like to register for one of these classes it is recommended you register on the date advertised. We do not offer semi-private or private lessons outside of our advertised learn to swim sessions.
- When selecting a class please be sure it is the correct class you want to register. Read the entire line that the information is correct. The Wilson Aquatics Department cannot guarantee a spot will be available in another class if you do not sign up for it correctly.
- You will be asked to provide two-time choices, in the event, your first time slot is full. All lessons are filled on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Once registered, you will receive an automatic confirmation indicating the office has received your registration.
- Approximately 1 week prior to the start of lessons you will receive another e-mail from the aquatic director indicating payment options, the lesson time assigned to your child/children and directions and information to the facility.
- If a link is no longer live this typically means the session is CLOSED- please check the schedule below and if it is noted that some classes do have openings you may call the office to see if a spot is open in the level you are requesting.
- Unless specified – ALL REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETE ONLINE
MONDAY, TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY MORNING SESSION INFORMATION
The summer Learn-To-Swim programs offers four different sessions to choose from over the course of June and July. Summer swimming lessons are offered three days per week as an intensive 2 week session. These classes will be offered Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday morning during each session.
Each two week session will consist of six 30 minute lessons.
These six date sessions will offer three different class times. Classes are filled on a first-come-first-serve basis.
GROUP REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETE ON LINE FOR SUMMER LESSONS.
SEMI PRIVATE & PRIVATE LESSON REGISTRATION WILL ONLY BE COMPLETE OVER THE PHONE BY CALLING THE POOL OFFICE ON THE DATE REGISTRATION OPENS. 610.670.0180 x3072
|Information||Class Dates||Class Time||Class Time||Class Time||Registration
Date & Link
|Summer Session I
|June 10, 11, 12
June 17, 18, 19
ALL CLASSES ARE FULL
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE GROUP ONLY
Call the office for a spot
Registration will open Monday
May 13, 2019
Registration opens after 12 pm
|Summer Session II||June 24, 25, 26
July 1, 2, 3
|11:00-11:30 am||11:40 am-
|Registration will open Monday
June 3, 2019
Registration is closed
limited space open-call the office
|Summer Session III||July 8, 9, 10
July 15, 16, 17
11:00-11:30 am FULL
limited space in parent tot please call the office
|Registration will open Monday
June 17, 2019
Registration opens after 12 pm
Students may miss classes but make-ups will not be offered
Semi-Private & Private Lesson run during the listed times above. No additional times will be available for semi-private or private lessons other than what is advertised above.
Wilson Aquatics will not offer an evening session of lessons in the fall and winter
- Parent Tot Lessons
$50.00 (6 lessons)
- Group Lessons (6 lessons)
- $60 for district residents/employees
- $80 for non-residents
- Private Lessons (6 lessons; 1:1 ratio)
- $120 for district residents/employees
- $140 for non-residents
- Semi-Private Lessons (6 lessons; 2:1 ratio)
- $80 for district residents/employees
- $100 for non-residents
- Can my child miss a class? Yes, your child can miss a class at any point; however, we do not offer a makeup class at any point during a session
- How do I know what level my child is when I register? If you’ve taken our learn to swim program then you’ll typically want to register your child for the next level. Once a session is complete a skill evaluation will give you feedback as to where your child finishes. If you’re new to Wilson Swim Lessons you can review our skill chart.
- Can my child advance to another level during the same session? Yes, if we feel your child is ready to move up during a session we will place them into the proper group during the session.
- At what age can my child start taking group lessons? We do not allow children under the age of 3 in our group lessons. It has been our experience that children under the age of 3 may not be ready to complete a lesson provided by our staff. There is a parent-tot class that allows you to work with your child from 6 months to 3 years of age.
- If I have more than one child enrolled in a session will they take lessons at the same time? Yes, I do my best to be sure siblings are taking lessons at the same time. Unfortunately, there are circumstances that do arise when we have to place children into lessons during different time slots.
- When will I receive my confirmation? Typically confirmations are sent out via e-mail one week before the start of each session. Please note, if you only receive one confirmation but have multiple children enrolled in the lessons each child DOES have a spot- our e-mail system will not send duplicate communications to the same account.
- How do I make a payment? Payments can be made through the e-funds system, or by check or money order. We expect payments for the first class.
- Can I cancel my enrollment after I’ve registered? We understand things happen, it is very important to notify Erin Kurtz email@example.com as soon as you realize you have conflicts with the session of lessons you’re enrolling your child in, as we do have a waitlist.
- When will my child be able to swim on his or her own? Swimming is not a natural skill for most people learning to swim will take some time, practice and confidence. It may take a child repeating a level more than once to advance and feel confident in their swimming ability.
- When can I enroll my child in the next session? All of the registration information is located on the website and it must be completed online.
- Can I request an instructor? We will do our best to fulfill instructor requests but please understand these requests may not be granted.
- Can I watch from the pool deck? We ask our families to sit in our beautiful viewing gallery located above the pool. This ensures that your child gets the attention they need and our instructors stay on task. In the event of behavior issues or if you have a young child who is scared you will be invited to be on the pool deck.
- What should I bring to swim lessons? Your child needs to come with a swimsuit, towel, and goggles if they so desire- we do not supply googles and we do not permit swimmies or floaties.