The following booklet will be provided to the parents during the team organizational meeting on TUESDAY OCTOBER 19 @ 7:00 pm in the Wilson High School Lower House Cafeteria. The information includes:
- AGE GROUP PARENT MEETING POWERPOINT
- 2021-22 Parent Guidelines
- Away Meet Locations
- Practice Calendar see the main page of our website
- Coaching Staff Information
- Team Coaching Philosophy
- Tri-County League Order of Events
- 2021-22 Swim & Diving Meet Schedule
- Parent Volunteers will use sign up genius- links coming soon
- Team Suit Order Form- coming soon
Muhlenberg Relays Saturday, November 21.2021
SV Rock The Block Saturday, Dec. 11, 2021
Governor Mifflin Swimming Invitational Saturday, Jan. 29, 2021
All USA Swimmers must be registered for WAGS if they wish to also participate in USA Swimming. Our USA swimming club is: Wilson Aquatic Club and the team abbreviation is WIL. This team is an OPTIONAL opportunity for athletes to participate in different events that the age group season does not provide and to compete on a national level. We will be designating specific dates from November through February for our age group athletes to compete. Again, this is an additional opportunity and is not a required part of the age group program and this will include additional fees.
We want parents to understand that our main focus and priority is the Tri-County Swimming & Diving League but we understand that some athletes do want to compete outside of the county and this is the option Wilson Aquatics will offer in 2019-2020. There are additional fees associated with this membership. All participants will need to join USA Swimming and pay meet registration fees if they wish to participate.
USA SWIMMING GUIDELINES
- USA swimmers must also be registered to swim age group through the Tri-County League. Swimming USA only is not available through our program, but instead is an add-on option. All athletes wishing to participate in the Wilson Aquatic Club must be 11 years or older.
- Additional membership requirements and must be made in a separate payment to The Wilson School District:
FLEX MEMBERSHIP This will allow an athlete to participate in 2 meets within the next calendar year. Swimmers CANNOT participate in USA Championship meets as a flex member.
ADDITIONAL FLEX MEMBERSHIP COST: $20.00
PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP allows swimmers to attend all team USA meets listed below including USA Championship meets at the end of the season.
PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP COST: $75.00
ENTRY FEES: These are fees associated with each meet and must be paid in order to compete.
- Competition dates during our season (Nov.-February) must be followed. Wilson Aquatic Club will not permit an athlete to attend a meet unless it is sponsored during those months. Swimmers MAY NOT attend USA meets not on our approved schedule above during the winter season.
USA SWIMMING MEET APPLICATION
2020 USA Application
USA MEET SCHEDULE
Nov. 22-24, 2019 Keystone Aquatics Fall Invite A/BB/CC
ENTRY DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY OCT. 30, 2019
Dec. 13-15, 2019 Lancaster Aquatic Club Arena Holiday Cup
*ONLY QUALIFIED ATHLETES* (Coach may not be available to attend with athletes)
ENTRY DEADLINE: MONDAY NOV. 18, 2019
January 11-12, 2020 Episcoal Academy Aquatic Club January Jam
ENTRY DEADLINE: MONDAY DECEMBER 11, 2019
February 15-16 (no Friday), 2020 WSY Presidents Day Invite
ENTRY DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY JANUARY 15, 2020