Dear Wilson Community,
- Mask Policy: Masks must be worn at all times in the facility until you enter the water to begin your workout. Masks will be worn upon entrance, in the locker rooms and can be placed in baskets behind each lane for storage. Once you clear the pool you must place your mask back on to exit the deck area. Masks should remain on in the locker room and until you exit the facility. It is our recommendation that you bring an additional mask to the facility in the event your mask gets wet.
- All patrons must use the team locker rooms throughout the year. General locker rooms will not be available for use.
- To ensure proper physical distancing, use the lockers are designated with orange stickers to change. Community and staff members are prohibited from keeping permanent lockers in the locker room during the school year.
- All patrons must enter our facility through the side doors- labeled LH 19 and park between the Natatorium and Gurski Football Stadium.
- Check-in and pay for your swim with the supervisor on deck.
- Our open swims follow the district calendar and we will post the dates when the natatorium is closed below.
- In the event of inclement weather and a school delay or closure Lap Swim will be closed
- PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITE FOR WEATHER-RELATED CLOSURES
- YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT FACEBOOK FOR PRACTICE AND OPEN SWIM UPDATES: MASTERS SWIMMING WILSON AQUATICS
Masters swim practices are offered at the Roy G. Snyder Natatorium for those who are looking for more of a group training environment. The season determines which mornings during the week the practices are held but we do our best to keep practice schedules consistent throughout the year.
Practices run approximately one hour and thirty minutes in length. The practice is a great cardiovascular workout and is suitable for all levels of swimmers.
On Tuesday & Thursday mornings, our swim practices will be run and coordinated by Coach Lyndsay Woods. These practices will offer a more structured workout and will be adjusted for all levels of fitness.
If you have questions about the practices, please contact her at email@example.com
Don’t forget to join our team if you are interested in participating in meets! You can do that here:
A general reminder that our Master’s practices do coincide with the Wilson School District Academic Calendar. If we add a practice during a break we will update the website accordingly and notify our users via our e-mail chain.
Monday-Friday from 5:00-7:00 am
As a reminder, all users must change in our Wilson Team Locker rooms. General locker rooms are prohibited for use during the school week.
*Please remember during the 6 o’clock hour you will share space with varsity aquatics*
- Monday 5:00-7:00 am (please have locker rooms clear by 7:15 am)
- Tuesday 5:00-7:00 am (please have locker rooms clear by 7:15 am)
- Wednesday 5:00-7:00 am (please have locker rooms clear by 7:15 am)
- Thursday 5:00-7:00 am (please have locker rooms clear by 7:15 am)
Between 3-5 lanes will be open for each practice.
Admission Types Available | Cost
- Special Even Open Swims/ Master’s practice rate | $5.00
- Weekday Lap Swim Rate | $3.00
- Wilson School District Gold Card Member | FREE
- Monthly Membership Card (good for all programs except special events) | $30.00
- Aqua-Aerobic Class | $5.00
- Class Punch Card |$30.00
Visit the Wilson Masters Facebook page for the most up-to-date information: