Masters swim practices are offered at the Roy G. Snyder Natatorium for those who are looking for more of a group training environment. The season determines which mornings during the week the practices are held but we do our best to keep practice schedules consistent throughout the year.
Practices run approximately one hour and thirty minutes in length. The practice is a great cardiovascular workout and is suitable for all levels of swimmers.
On Tuesday & Thursday mornings, our swim practices will be run and coordinated by Coach Lyndsay Woods. These practices will offer a more structured workout and will be adjusted for all levels of fitness.
If you have questions about the practices, please contact her at email@example.com
Don’t forget to join our team if you are interested in participating in meets! You can do that here:
UPCOMING MASTER’S MEET INFORMATION
A general reminder that our Master’s practices do coincide with the Wilson School District Academic Calendar. If we add a practice during a break we will update the website accordingly and notify our users via our e-mail chain.
Monday-Friday from 5:30-7:00 am
As a reminder, all users must change in our Wilson Team Locker rooms. General locker rooms are prohibited for use during the school week.
NO PRACTICE WILL BE HELD THE FOLLOWING DATES THIS WINTER:
January 20th, 2020
February 17th, 2020
April 9th, 2020
April 10th, 2020
April 13th, 2020
May 25th, 2020
Winter 2020 Masters Swimming Schedule
*please remember during the 6 o’clock hour you will share space with varsity aquatics
- Monday 5:30-7:00 am (please have locker rooms clear by 7:15 am)
- Tuesday 5:30-7:00 am (please have locker rooms clear by 7:15 am)
- Wednesday 5:30-7:00 am (please have locker rooms clear by 7:15 am)
- Thursday 5:30-7:00 am (please have locker rooms clear by 7:15 am)
Between 3-5 lanes will be open for each practice.
Due to this year’s PE schedule, we ask that all locker rooms are clear by 7:15.
Admission Types Available | Cost
- Special Even Open Swims/ Master’s practice rate | $5.00
- Weekday Lap Swim Rate | $3.00
- Wilson School District Gold Card Member | FREE
- Aqua-Aerobic Punch Card | $30.00
- Aqua-Aerobic Class | $5.00
- Master’s Punch Card |$30.00
Visit the Wilson Masters Facebook page for the most up-to-date information: