Masters swim practices are offered at the Roy G. Snyder Natatorium for those who are looking for more of a group training environment. The season determines which mornings during the week the practices are held but we do our best to keep practice schedules consistent throughout the year.
Practices run approximately one hour and thirty minutes in length. The practice is a great cardiovascular workout and is suitable for all levels of swimmers.
On Tuesday & Thursday mornings, our swim practices will be run and coordinated by Coach Lyndsay Woods. These practices will offer a more structured workout and will be adjusted for all levels of fitness.
If you have questions about the practices, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to join our team if you are interested in participating in meets! You can do that here:
UPCOMING MASTER’S MEET INFORMATION
Wilson will host their 2nd annual Master’s Swim Meet on Saturday, October 14, 2017. Once registration information is available, it will be posted on this page.
A general reminder that our Master’s practices do coincide with the Wilson School District Academic Calendar. If we add a practice during a break we will update the website accordingly and notify our users via our e-mail chain.
Monday-Thursday from 5:30-7:30 am
Friday 5:30-7:30 am
As a reminder, all users must change in our Wilson Team Locker rooms. General locker rooms are prohibited for use during the school week.
NO PRACTICE WILL BE HELD THE FOLLOWING DATES THIS FALL:
- August 31, 2018
- September 9, 2018
- November 22, 2018
- November 23, 2018
- November 26, 2018
- December 24, 2018 – January 1, 2019 (See Winter Break Schedule Above)
- January 21, 2019
- February 15 – February 18, 2019
- April 18, 2019
- April 19, 2019
- April 22, 2019
- May 27, 2019
Fall 2019 Masters Swimming Schedule
*please remember during the 6 o’clock hour you will share space with varsity aquatics
- Monday 5:30-7:30 am (please have locker rooms clear by 7:15 am)
- Tuesday 5:30-7:30 am (please have locker rooms clear by 7:15 am)
- Wednesday 5:30-7:30 am
- Thursday 5:30-7:30 am (please have locker rooms clear by 7:15 am)
- Friday 5:30-7:30 am (please have locker rooms clear by 7:15 am)
Between 3-5 lanes will be open for each practice.
Due to this year’s PE schedule, we ask that all locker rooms are clear by 7:15.
Admission Types Available | Cost
- Special Even Open Swims/ Master’s practice rate | $5.00
- Weekday Lap Swim Rate | $3.00
- Wilson School District Gold Card Member | FREE
- Aqua-Aerobic Punch Card | $30.00
- Aqua-Aerobic Class | $5.00
- Master’s Punch Card |$30.00
Visit the Wilson Masters Facebook page for the most up-to-date information: