2019 Wilson Aquatics Spring/Summer High School Conditioning Information Coming Soon
The 2019 Wilson Aquatics Spring & Summer Competitive Conditioning Program is designed for athletes, who aspire to train at a high-intensity level and seek the opportunity to improve their technique. This program will include one and half hour swimming workouts offered four times per week in the spring, with additional practice sessions offered through the summer.
This program is open to any athlete entering 7th grade in the fall of 2018.
HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES WILL NOT HAVE A FEE ASSESSED THIS SEASON
MIDDLE SCHOOL COSTS
- Spring & Summer Membership: $90.00
- Spring OR Summer Participant: $60.00
- Residents of the Wilson School District who are entering at least the 7th grade as of Fall 2018 or older.
- The Activity Bus will be available for those students coming over to practice from both Middle Schools.
Spring Training Schedule | Dates
2019 Spring Swimming DATES COMING SOON
- Dates typically range: mid-April through the end of July
- SPRING PRACTICE SCHEDULE (ends June 7, 2018)
FRIDAY will be determined by coaches
- Days of the Week: MONDAY-THURSDAY and some Fridays
Summer Training Schedule
2019 Practice Schedule will be released in April
- Girls Polo:
- Boys Polo:
- Girls Polo:
- Boys Polo :
ALL NEW WATER POLO PLAYERS WELCOME!
Designed for athletes from 1ST-4TH grade.
Summer Water Polo will run on Thursday evenings from 4:45-5:30 pm
Splash Ball League runs from June 21- July 19, 2018
The Splash Ball League is designed to introduce fundamental water polo skills to our elementary athletes.
The cost of the 5 week summer program is $30.00
Grades 1st-4th are encouraged to play!