Interested in renting the pool for a birthday party or special event?
You can do that here at the Roy G. Snyder Natatorium! Pool rentals must be reserved through the Aquatics office by contacting Christopher Thomas to secure a date. We have limited times and dates available, so please book as early as possible. See General Pool Rental Information below for more details.
GENERAL RENTAL INFORMATION
The cost to rent the pool is $300.00 for 2 hours, if you so desire, additional time may be added to the rental at $75.00 per half hour or $150.00 per hour. (Rates revised as of 7.1.17)
The cost of the pool rental includes:
- 1 Supervisor and 2 Lifeguards for up to 50 swimmers
- The exclusive use of the entire 10 lane pool and one diving board
- Entering the facility 15-20 minutes prior to your start time to set up and decorate if you wish.
- The use of our deck classroom or balcony area for your refreshments. You are more than welcome to bring in food, however, we do not have a freezer for frozen treats. Remember, there is no alcohol or smoking permitted on school property. Depending on the number of guests, you can either have your refreshments in the classroom next to the pool or set up on the visitor’s side balcony.
- The use of both general locker room areas
- The use of our sound system and guest Wi-Fi access. The auxiliary cables on our sound system are designed to accommodate an iPhone, iPod, or MP3 device.
- The use of our state of the art scoreboard to display a birthday message or play DVD throughout the party. Please note this device only reads DVD discs, not Blu-Ray.
If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to call 610-670-0180 x3072