We are excited to offer another year of Link Crew to the Wilson School District High School Freshmen. Mailings are being sent home with the same information from this website for the event in August. Masks will be required for the event and a waiver and screening form must be completed as well. All documents required for the event will be sent home and are provided below:
Freshmen Orientation Day, Thursday, Aug. 20, 2020
- Link Crew Leaders be there by
- Wave 1: 11:15 am – 1:10 pm
- Wave 2: 1 pm – 2:50 pm
- Freshmen be there by
- Wave 1: 11:45 am – 1:05 pm
- Wave 2: 1:30 pm – 2:50 pm
- You will find out on Wednesday, August 19 by 3pm what wave you will be attending.
- Freshman Summer Invitation 2020-21 – Google Docs
- Waiver required
- Screening forms required
- Temperatures will be taken
- Masks required
Please feel free to reach out to Freshmen Mentor/Link Crew Coordinators Ms. Rebekah Marconi or Mrs. Erin Stramara at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-607-0180 ext. 4730 or ext. 5138 with any questions. We look forward to seeing you in August!