Open Campus Privilege – Seniors
Senior students will have the opportunity to leave campus with approval from their parent/guardian and administration following submission of the required application. The criteria necessary to apply for open campus is below. Senior students that meet all of the criteria below will be able to leave school during a study hall.
- Please complete both forms below
- Permission Form signed by parent/guardian and student.
- Students can complete this form starting in June of their Junior year to the High School Office.
- Extracurricular and/or Co-curricular participation requirement or Principal approved activity
- Minimal incidences of discipline during Junior year
- Student must have exemplary attendance during Junior year
- Must have 15 credits completed entering Senior year
- Score of Proficient or Advanced on the Keystone Algebra I, Literature, and Biology assessments
- Student must be scheduled for 4 credits during senior year
- Student must sign in and out daily at the greeters desk
- Schedules will not be adjusted to move study halls to certain periods in the school day.
The application will be available on May 1. A review of the applications will take place in mid-July. Students will be informed of their acceptance via the Skyward schedule feature which is available in mid-August.
This is a privilege that can be revoked at anytime at the discretion of Wilson High School Administration. Please be aware that students approved for Open Campus are expected to adhere to all Wilson School District policies and procedures and maintain high academic achievement in order to continue enjoy the Open Campus privileges.