My love for service and learning has provided me with a dynamic and fulfilling career since 2004. I’ve taught Spanish for over 17 years as well as led multiple student clubs. After 12 years of teaching, I was granted the opportunity to head the World Language Department which has helped me grow in leadership.
My current role as the 10th-grade assistant principal allows me to work with sophomores during an important year in their educational career. In addition, I oversee the English, World Language, and Library departments.
Students, parents, and community members, please feel free to reach out to me with any suggestions or concerns. I am looking forward to working with you to make this school experience the best here at Wilson High School.
¨The purpose of life is a life of purpose.¨ Robert Byrne
- Bachelors of Science in Education, Secondary Ed/Spanish - Lock Haven University of PA
- Master in Education , Teaching ESL - Universidad del Turabo
- Previous Subjects Taught: Spanish 1-5 and Spanish for the Native Speaker
Clubs & Organizations
- Homecoming Activities Advisor
- Powderpuff Game Advisor
- Exercising (running, hiking, pickleball)
- Traveling and learning about other cultures
- Spending time with my family