My love for service and learning has provided me with a dynamic and fulfilling career since 2004. I’ve taught Spanish for over 17 years as well as led multiple student clubs. After 12 years of teaching, I was granted the opportunity to head the World Language Department which has helped me grow in leadership. The last couple of years as the 10th grade principal have been fulfilling to say the least, but I am truly excited to work with the Freshman class.
In addition to overseeing the ESL, Math, and World Language departments, my most important role as the 9th-grade principal is to help Freshmen transition into a new academic and social environment that encourages growth and promotes a sense of community. It is my goal to get to know as many students by name and make them feel welcomed into our High School Bulldog family. As we begin to care for one another and trust in each other, our community will strengthen and so will the success of its members.
Students, parents, and community members, please feel free to reach out to me with any suggestions or concerns. I am looking forward to working with you to make this school experience the best here at Wilson High School.
¨The purpose of life is a life of purpose.¨ Robert Byrne
- Bachelors of Science in Education, Secondary Ed/Spanish - Lock Haven University of PA
- Master in Education , Teaching ESL - Universidad del Turabo
- Previous Subjects Taught: Spanish 1-5 and Spanish for the Native Speaker
Clubs & Organizations
- Homecoming Activities Advisor
- Powderpuff Game Advisor
- Exercising (running, hiking, racket/paddle sports)
- Traveling and learning about other cultures
- Spending time with my family