Welcome to Seventh Grade White Team at West Middle School!
Team Expectations and Procedures
It is expected that all students will:
- Come to class prepared and ready to learn
- Independent reading novel (reading class)
- Completed homework
- Arrive at each class in a timely manner. Most of your classrooms are in the 200 hallway, so it should only take a minute or two to pass from class to class.
- Carry the student handbook at all times, and write down all assignments and upcoming due dates.
- Be respectful of others and their property. In other words, keep your hands, feet and objects to yourself!
- Follow the Golden Rule: “Treat others the way you want to be treated.”
- Full credit is awarded to homework that is completed on the due date.
- Late homework will be accepted for ½ credit. Students will be pulled from activity time and lunch time to make up any late work.
Projects and/or Major Assignments
- It is our expectation that projects are completed and turned in on the assigned due date.
- Points will be deducted from your project grade, each day that the project is not turned in.