Welcome to West! The 2021-2022 school year will be my first year as West’s Principal. It has been my honor and privilege to serve in this role in my home school district and work with the outstanding faculty and staff at West to help provide the best overall educational experience possible for our middle-level learners. I have truly enjoyed getting to know our students and helping them understand the value and importance of working hard, demonstrating strong character and citizenship, and developing their leadership skills as they transition from elementary school and navigate the additional opportunities, responsibilities, and expectations associated with middle school.
I look forward to partnering with you through this journey! Please don’t hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance throughout the school year.
Previous Educational Experience:
- Wyomissing Area Jr./Sr. High School – Taught Spanish and coached varsity boys and girls soccer – 1998-2012
- Eastern Lebanon County School District – Served as Middle School Assistant Principal and Intermediate School Principal – 2012-2016
- Boyertown Middle School West – Served as Middle School Assistant Principal – 2016-2018
- Diploma, College Prep - Minersville Area Jr./Sr. High School
- Bachelor of Arts, Spanish and Secondary Education - Lycoming College
- Master of Education, Curriculum & Instruction - Kutztown University
- Principal Certification, Educational Leadership - Cabrini College