Home games for our Varsity Football season will start on Friday, September 1, as our Wilson Bulldogs take on the Central Dauphin Rams. As Friday night events typically draw a large crowd, we have updated expectations for spectators during our home football games. These expectations were developed to enhance safety and security at our sporting events, as this is a top priority for our district.
New this year:
- This football season, secondary students (grades 6-12) will be asked to present a valid school district student ID to gain entrance to the football game OR they will need to bring up their Skyward account on their phone or show a class schedule from their school. If students do not have their ID or class schedule, they must be accompanied by a parent/guardian/chaperone.
- Elementary students must be accompanied by a parent/guardian/chaperone. Chaperones must remain with their students during the game.
- Note that ANY attendee may be required to show ID upon request.
Reminders from previous years:
- No backpacks are permitted at any Wilson home sporting events.
- No football games during the football game! Over the years, we have seen a large number of incidents and injuries occur because of this, and will confiscate any footballs found on-site.
- We have a dedicated student section for ALL students! Students who attend are encouraged to sit in the Dawg Pound, marked in the bleachers’ home section.
- During home football games, tickets will be sold until the conclusion of the game. Attendees arriving after halftime will still be charged an admission fee.
- There will be no re-entry permitted during our home football games.
We thank you for your cooperation and adherence to these guidelines as we strive to provide all our attendees with a safe and enjoyable experience. GO BULLDOGS!