Welcome to the Physical Education Department at Cornwall Terrace!
“FITNESS FOR ALL”
- Cornwall Terrace Elementary
- Fifth Grade, First Grade, Fourth Grade, Kindergarten, Second Grade, Third Grade
- Physical Education
- 610-670-0180 ext.3062
EXPERIENCE AND EXPOSURE
The goal of the Elementary Physical Education Program in the Wilson School District is to develop an appreciation of the “Fit for Life” concept. We pursue our goal by teaching locomotive skills, bilateral activities, individual and team sports, lifetime activities, sportsmanship , and character development throughout the Elementary Curriculum.
It is our mission to have learners:
- Demonstrate the knowledge and proper attitude toward safety when participating in physical education activities
- Develop teamwork and cooperative skills used to work effectively with others, set individual and group goals, solve problems and enhance the quality of interpersonal relationships. In addition, the students will have the opportunity to model and practice these affirmation/character skills in the gymnasium that are needed to become good citizens within the school and community
- Development of manipulative skills such as throwing, catching, and striking, providing the foundation skills for future activity
RESPECT, RELATIONSHIP, RESPONSIBILITY
Log into your google student account to view videos – View Views
Fuel Up To Play 60
Fuel Up to Play 60 is an in-school nutrition and physical activity program launched by National Dairy Council and NFL, in collaboration with the USDA, to hlep encourage today’s you to lead healthier lives.