Welcome to the Spring Ridge Watch D.O.G.S.
(Dads of Great Students)
The Watch D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students) program is an educational initiative of the National Center for Fathering. The primary goals of the program are to provide positive male role models who show respect for education and to enhance school security and reduce bullying.
Our Goal For Your Day:
- You’ll help in your child’s class during lunch/recess, special class, and homeroom.
- You’ll be productive – not merely observing but working with the children one-on-one, in small groups, or with the entire class.
- You’ll enjoy yourself and want to come back.
Please Call Carol Slabik at 610-670-0180 Ext. 4440 to sign up for our Watch D.O.G. Dad of the Day in 2022! We have plenty of spots available. Your children (and their friends!) will love having you at school!
What You Need to Do to Participate:
- Make sure you are listed in your student’s Skyward Account, or provide a note from the student’s parent or guardian granting you access to school for the day.
- You’ll also need Child Abuse History and Criminal Background History clearances (free for school volunteers/online and paper applications). If you haven’t lived in PA for the past ten years, you’ll also need an FBI Background Check.
- Clearances must be dated from the beginning of this school year and are good for five years.
- Bring originals to school. We’ll make copies.
Child abuse, Criminal, FBI (in order):
FBI Criminal Clearance Form (Act 114) Service Code: 1Kg6XN
Please feel free to reach out with any questions you might have about the program, about volunteering, or to sign up! You can reach Carol Slabik, Program Coordinator, at 610-670-0180, ext. 4440, or via email at email@example.com
Pizza Party Presentation
See how awesome your day as Dad of the Day could be! Watch These!