Welcome to Cornwall Terrace Elementary!
Now that the school year is up and running full steam ahead, consider taking the time right now to make sure you have everything in order to allow you the opportunity to volunteer at school, chaperone a trip, or report for duty as a WatchDOGS dad. Please follow the “Volunteer / Clearances” quicklink on our website to learn….
- What clearances are
- Activities that REQUIRE clearances/paperwork
- Activites that DO NOT require clearances/paperwork
- How often you are required to submit new clearances
- The cost to request clearances
- What to do if your clearances don’t return on time
- What clearances/paperwork you must complete
Each Background Check is valid for up to 5 years from the date of the request. This date is listed on each request. If you have current clearances from another organization or your employer, you do not need to fill out additional requests, only bring copies of your clearances to the office.
If you need to check to see if your clearances are all on file with the Wilson School District, you may speak with Tammy Bonargo in the CT Office at x1710 or Pamela VanOstenbridge, the Program Coordinator, at x4219 or email@example.com. Please feel free to reach out to Mrs. VanOstenbridge for additional help or questions regarding clearances.
Below are some tools and resources other CT families have found helpful:
- Click here to access a worksheet to help record and track your information needed to access your clearances.
- Click here to watch a video on how to complete the Act 34 PA Access to Criminal Background Check.
- Click here to start the process for the FBI Criminal Background Check (Fingerprinting) if you are not eligible to complete the volunteer affidavit.
- Service Code “1Kg6XN“