Calling all Bulldog Fans!
Don’t miss the chance to bid on unique, one-of-a-kind Wilson items such as sports team registrations, camps, private lessons, sports passes, “Principal for A Day” at your own Elementary School, and “Player of the Night” experiences! There are lots of fun items for students of all ages (K-12) and their friends & families!
Silent Auction items benefit the Wilson Education Foundation (WEF) CASINO BASH fundraising event that will be held on Saturday, November 23, 2019. Online bidding is open to anyone prior to the event and you do not need to be present to win. There may be items on the list that you already sign up for every year or a great experience you would want to surprise a child or grandchild! By participating, bidding, and purchasing through WEF, you are also supporting the teachers and students of the Wilson School District at the same time!
You can also make a difference by donating to at any time! Any amount large or small supports our mission to impact the Wilson School District in the areas of Student Experience, Teaching Excellence, and Community Engagement.
Please reach out to WEF with any questions by contacting us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-670-0180 ext. 5999
SILENT AUCTION RULES:
1. Online Auction will officially open on Thursday, October 31, 2019, and will close promptly at 11:00 PM on Thursday, November 21, 2019.
2. Browse the items below, you only need to sign up if you choose to bid.
3. If you are the first bidder on an item, make sure that you start with the minimum bid listed. All bidders must enter a bid with the next minimum raise amount or the bid will not be valid. You may bid on as many items as you like.
4. If you don’t want your item to get away, you have the option to BUY IT NOW! By choosing this option will guarantee the item is yours!
5. The Silent Auction will switch over to a Live Event at the Casino Bash on Saturday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM. Please see below about the Live Event.
6. Silent Auction winners (online and in-person) will be determined after the event. Winners will be contacted by Monday, November 25, 2019. Payments can be made in person at the event. If you are not present at the event, you will receive instructions with payment options. Arrangements can also be made to pick up items.
Click HERE to see the WEF Casino Bash Flyer.