Whitfield PTO Officers for 2015-2016
- President: Katie Keller| 610-413-3926 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Erin Allred
- Secretary: Katie Pross | 610-406-5664 | email@example.com
- Treasurer: Jen Weyman | firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the 2017-2018 School Year!
All Are Welcome!
Please come to our next WHSA meeting on Tuesday, September 5 at 4:00pm in the Whitfield Cafeteria.
- To register for the All-New WHSA MY SCHOOL ANYWHERE Directory, please CLICK HERE!
- For the 2017-18 Back-To-School WHSA packet, please CLICK HERE.
- For regular updates, please LIKE our Facebook page: www.Facebook.com/WhitfieldHSA
- To view the Whitfield Calendar, please CLICK HERE.
- To view the District Calendar & Cycle Day Calendars, please CLICK HERE.
The Whitfield Home & School Association (WHSA) is an organization whose goals are:
- to provide diversified educational and social programs to students,
- to contribute to their safety, and
- to be a liason among faculty, administration and families.
Our programs and activities aim to enrich your child’s educational experience beyond classroom learning.
Meetings of the WHSA are held the first Tuesday of each month, except July & August. New attendees are ALWAYS welcome and encouraged to come to WHSA meetings. Please see the Back-To-School WHSA packet above for the schedule,
If you have an hour of free time during school, after school, or in the evening, please consider participating in one of our many worthwhile activities. There are many varied opportunities throughout the school year. We all want our children to have a rewarding and enjoyable elementary school experience. You can help make that happen, and your child will appreciate you for it.
Throughout the school year, we will update this page with event information, fundraiser details and involvement opportunities.
Committee Chairs: Payments & Deposits
If you chair a committee and need to submit payments to the Treasurer or request fund from the Treasurer, please submit on of the following documents: