The rainfall from the storm has proven significant. This has caused displacement of families throughout the district. The American Red Cross will be utilizing our facilities at the HS for temporary shelter. The area they will need is the upper house Main Gymnasium and the adjacent locker rooms. To handle this change, here is how we will operate on Thursday, September 2 as a school.
- Entrance into the building for the gym lobby will be moved to the Auditorium Lobby
- Breakfast pickup for the upper house will be in the cafeteria
- There will be no passage through the gymnasium
- All entrance and exits from the upper house to the lower house will be through the D Wing and Auditorium
- All upper house PE classes will meet at the entrance to Gurski Stadium
- The PE instructors will supply additional instructions as to where class will take place at that time
We appreciate your help during this time, please understand that as we get information we will share it regarding the usage of our facilities. If there are further changes for Thursday, September 2, please expect that communication early in the morning.