The Spring Keystone Exams will be taking place on May 13, 14, 15, 16, 20, and 21, 2019. The specific details for the exams are below. The high school will run on a modified 10 am start schedule for all the Keystone dates listed above.
- Dates: May 13 & 14, 2019 (Modified Schedule – see below)
- Who: All 10th-grade students currently enrolled in CP 10 English and Honors 10 English and 11th-grade students who have not scored proficient or advanced on the Literature Keystone exam.
- Dates: May 15 & 16, 2019 (Modified Schedule – see below)
- Who: 9th, 10th, and 11th-grade students who have not scored proficient or advanced on the Algebra Keystone Exam are required to take the exam.
- Dates: May 20 & 21, 2019 (Modified Schedule – see below)
- Who: All 11th-grade students and any 9th and 10th-grade student currently enrolled in a Biology class are required to take the exam. Additionally, students who completed a Biology course from another school and were not proficient or advanced are required to take the exam
Modified Schedule Information:
- Students who are participating in the Keystone exams must report to school at the normal 7:33 am start time.
- Students not participating in an exam must report to school by 10:00 am. If your child does not have transportation to come to school by 10:00 am, they should board buses as they normally do in the morning. A late bus will not run to bring students to school at 10:00 am. Any student not required to take an exam that reports to school at 7:33 am will have study hall in the auditorium until 9:53 am. (Please note that traffic conditions are busier during the delayed starts because more students are getting dropped off.)
For students that are taking an exam, specific information regarding which exam(s) will be sent home in a separate communication.
Please click the link below to access important information for parents/guardians about the Keystone Exams.
Keystone Exam: Parent/Guardian Communication (Link Will be updated after Spring Handbook is published)