I am a Berks County native. I graduated from Kutztown University in 1990 with my Bachelor’s degree in Communication Disorders. I worked for Chester County Intermediate Unit as a speech-language pathologist for thirteen years. During that time I discovered that my passion was to be a classroom teacher. I went back to school and became certified as a special education teacher through Immaculata University in 2003. I started at Wilson School District in 2003.
In the Life Skills classroom we work on improving reading, writing, and math skills as well as developing and maintaining vocational and social skills. My goal for my students is for them to live a happy life, among their friends, completing meaningful work, reaching their potentials.
- Diploma, High School Graduation - Twin Valley High School
- Bachelors Degree, Communication Disorders - Kutztown University
- Masters Degree, Special Education - Immaculata University
- Functional Vocational Skills
- Functional Mathematics
- Functional Reading
- Functional Cooking
- Home Management
- I spend my free time at the barn or horse shows with my daughter Natalie, hiking around French Creek State Park, or reading.