School Counselor for Letters JE – M
Grades: 10th – 12th
My name is Ms. Rebekah Marconi. I am the School Counselor, 10th – 12th with last names JE-M and the Wilson Virtual Academy Counselor. I am the co-adviser for Link Crew, Mini-THON, and Student Government. I am in charge of our counseling website, social media pages, Naviance, and Aspire Test Coordinator.
I graduated from Hershey High School in Hershey, PA. In May of 2001, I graduated from Penn State University with my Bachelor of Science Degree in Rehabilitation Services, College of Education. GO LIONS! I then worked as a Parent Educator, Family Counselor, and Child Advocate. In December of 2005, I received my Master of Science Degree in School Counseling from Gwynedd Mercy College. I have my dual certification in Secondary and Elementary School Counseling.
I have obtained specialist certifications in Anxiety and Stress Management, Cultural Competency, Grief and Loss Specialist, Legal and Ethical Specialist, Mental Health Specialist, Trauma and Crisis Specialist from the American School Counseling Association.
I started working at Wilson in 2006. For my first 4 years, I was the school counselor at West Wyomissing (WW) and Lincoln Park (LP) Elementary School. During my first four years, I also helped the school counselor at CT. The last two years, I was the elementary school counselor at WW and LP 4 days per week and the Senior High College and Career Counselor 1 day per week. In the 2012-13 school year, I began working every day at the High School.
If you need to reach me or have any questions or concerns please call or email me.
- Bachelor of Science, College of Education, Rehabilitation Services - Pennsylvania State University
- Master of Science, K-12 School Counseling - Gwynedd Mercy College
- Certificate, Certified Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Counselor - Centre County Women in Crisis
- 10-12 School Counseling
- Freshmen Orientation
- Freshmen Link Crew Program
- Wilson High School Student Government
- Wilson School District Mini-THON
Clubs & Organizations
- Aspire/ACT Practice Exam Co-Coordinator
- Facebook Coordinator
- Family Connection/Naviance Coordinator
- Instagram Coordinator
- Link Crew Co-Coordinator
- Mini-Thon Co-Advisor
- Office Supply Ordering
- RACC Special Events Coordinator
- Student Government Co-Advisor
- SAT/ACT Testing upload Coorindator
- Twitter Coordinator
- Virtual Student Liaison
- Web-Site Coordinator
- WHS Profile
- My interests include running, hiking, Pilates, aerobics, going to the beach, PSU, and spending time with my friends and family.