The 2020-2021 school year is my twelfth year in education, and my 7th year at Wilson High School.
In my classroom, I try to meet students where they are to foster, facilitate, and encourage their growth from there. My relationship with my students is founded upon my interest in who they are as people, not just students in my classroom. I try to incorporate a mixture of lecture, cooperative group learning, and independent inquiry; discussion, however, is ALWAYS paramount in community building, as well as the sharing of ideas and insight with relation to the content of CP 11 and Honors 10.
Google Classroom is the platform on which students can access materials and documents needed for our work together. At home, both parents and students can view:
Additionally, support at home promotes student success in the classroom. So, please, don’t hesitate to email or call me with any questions or concerns that you may have.
- BSEd, English 7-12/Minor Psychology - West Chester University of Pennsylvania
- MEd, Reading with Reading Specialist/Literacy Coach Certification - Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
- MEd, Applied Studies in Teaching and Learning - West Chester University of Pennsylvania
- CP English 11
- Honors English 10
- Honors English 11
- Literature Standards
- Reading Strategies
Clubs & Organizations
- Tutoring Center
- SAP Team
- Teacher Dance Team
- Assistant MS Field Hockey Coach
- WHS Paw Print
- Reading, cooking, going to concerts, hiking with my dogs, traveling and road trips, and silly puns