I began my teaching career at Wilson High School in 2003, and have taught various levels of science classes, including biology, chemistry, and anatomy and physiology. Most recently, I worked as a gifted support teacher. Prior to my career in education, I worked in the outdoor retail industry and as a technician in an agriculture testing laboratory.
As a member of Wilson High School’s administrative team, I am currently the assistant principal for 10th-grade students. I enjoy helping our sophomore students navigate through this important year of their high school experience. In addition, I supervise and provide instructional support and leadership for the mathematics and health and physical education departments.
Feel free to to contact me with any suggestions or concerns that you may have as students, parents, or members of the Wilson community. I look forward to working with you to make our great school an even better place for all students.
- Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry - University of Vermont
- PA Instructional Certification, Biology and Chemistry - Millersville University
- Master of Education, Instructional Technology - Kutztown University
- Administrative Certification, K-12 Principal - Alvernia University
- Mountain biking
- Hiking, backpacking, and camping
- Watching college sports
- Spending time with family and friends