I started my professional career as an auditor in a regional public accounting firm. From there I moved to banking with Meridian Bancorp. Here I worked as an internal auditor, financial analyst in the financial reporting department and finally as the accountant for Meridian Properties. When the company merged with Corstate, I chose to take my skills to the classroom. I have been teaching accounting and other business subjects since then. My background in accounting provides my students with a unique perspective and many resources.
In addition to teaching at Wilson High School, I have taught business courses at Penn State Berks Campus and I currently teach Dual Enrollment Accounting with RACC.
- Virtual Online Teaching Certification, Virtual Education - Penn Graduate School of Education
- Master of Science, Classroom Technology - Wilkes University
- Cooperative Education Certification, Cooperative Education - Temple University
- Education Credentials, Education - Alvernia College
- Bachelors of Science, Accounting - The Pennsylvania State University
- Honors Accounting II DE - RACC
- CP Accounting I
- CP Financial Planning
- International Business
- School to Work
Clubs & Organizations
- FBLA Co-Advisor
- Training, Yoga, Reading, Gardening