Teaching in various roles since 1980 in K-12 public, private, residential treatment and rehabilitation and part-time, adjunct-college level (Arizona, Connecticut and Pa.). Subjects taught have ranged from “traditional” Industrial Arts to STEM education, currently and a whole lot in-between.
- BS, Technology Education - Millersville University
- MS, Educational/Classroom Technology - Wilkes University
- MS, K-12 Principal Certification - Alvernia College
- PLTW Certifications, AE and CEA - Penn State University and New Mexico State University
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Digital Video Production and Editing
- Web Design and Digital Development
Clubs & Organizations
- Strength Training/ Weight room Supervisor
- Technology Student Association Regional Judge
- Fly-fishing Club Co-adviser
- Outdoor activities: Fishing, Hunting, Hiking, Gardening
- Playing guitar, drawing and painting.
- Volunteering with various Christian ministry organizations.