Welcome! I am the school nurse at Wilson High School – Lower House. I look forward to working with our High School students to improve their health in order to excel in academics while at school.
I have a degree in Marketing from Penn State University and worked in sales before changing career paths. I then earned my Associates Degree in Nursing at Delaware County Community College in 2010. I graduated with my Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from West Chester University in 2012. I recently completed my School Nurse Certification in 2017. I am currently pursuing my Masters of Science in Nursing at Eastern Mennonite University.
After completing my nursing education, I worked at Lancaster Regional Medical Center for 2 years in medical / surgical and rehabilitation nursing. Most recently, I worked for the Reading Health System at the Reading Health Rehabilitation Hospital on all specialized rehabilitation floors.
Outside of work, I am the proud parent of 3 very active children and enjoy cooking, gardening, reading and travelling with my family. I live locally in the Wilson School District. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Jennifer S. Little, RN, BSN
- Bachelor of Science, Marketing - Pennsylvania State University
- Associates Degree, Nursing - Delaware County Community College
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing - West Chester University
- School Nurse Certificate, Nursing - West Chester University
- Masters Degree - Candidate, Nursing - West Chester University
- School Nurse - High School