I am a proud husband, father and educator. I have been teaching at Wilson High School since 2016. Before moving to Wilson, I spent two years teaching high school biology at Reading Intermediate High School before moving to Conestoga Valley Middle School for four years to teach science of all subjects in 7th and 8th grade. I have a passion for athletics with years of experience coaching football for freshman through varsity teams and now serve as a strength and conditioning coach at Berks Elite Training in Sinking Spring. I live in Wernersville with my wonderful wife and two daughters. Lastly, I am honored and excited to be a Bulldog!
- Masters of Science, STEM Education - Lebanon Valley College
- Masters of Science, Curriculum and Instruction - Carbini University
- Bachelor of Science, Biology and Exercise Science - Shippensburg University
- Biology (College Prep)
Clubs & Organizations
- Wilson Mini-THON
- Everything Outdoors! Hiking, Running, Cycling, Boating, Fishing, Hunting, and more!
- Strength and Conditioning at Berks Elite Training!