At the September 19, 2022 meeting of the Wilson School Board, a new four-year labor agreement between the Wilson School Board and members of the Wilson Education Association was approved.
The contract has been formally signed by the Board of Directors and Association representatives. Those representatives expressed mutual respect for participants in the early bird contract negotiations process, which resulted in a mutually beneficial agreement.
Below are highlights of the agreement:
- Four-Year Term: July 1, 2023, through June 30, 2027.
- Average Salary Increases of: 3.56% over 4 years.
- Hourly Duties Rate Increases: All duties set to $37/hr.
- Employee Healthcare Contributions: increase of 1% –from 14% to 15% in the last year of the contract.
- Extended Sick Leave Cost Sharing: refined and updated language regarding the sick bank transition to extended leave.
To review the full contract terms, please click here.