Hello! My name is Ashleigh Marrella. This is my second year as the Wilson Southern and West Middle School Speech-Language Pathologist.
I am a proud Wilson Alum, and I am so thankful to have the opportunity to give back to this amazing school and community.
I earned a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree from Penn State University and majored in Communication Sciences and Disorders. My passion is to help students with their speech and language needs so they can become as successful as possible in the classroom and in life.
- Masters, Communication Sciences and Disorders - Pennsylvania State University
- Bachelor, Communication Sciences and Disorders - Pennsylvania State Universeity
- Certificate of Clinical Competence, Speech-Language Pathologist - ASHA (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association)
- PA State License, Speech-Language Pathologist - PA Department of State
- Speech/Language Support: 6th to 8th Grade
Clubs & Organizations
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) Member
- PSU Affiliate Program Group: Communication Sciences and Disorders (APG CSD) Member
- CSD Mentor
- Nittany Lion Pride Member (PSU Cheer Alumni Group)
- My interests include:
- - Striving to be a difference-maker
- - Being a fitness instructor at BodyZone Sports Complex
- - Spending time with friends and family
- - Supporting anything Wilson and Penn State!
- - Cooking and baking
- Twitter: @MissMarrella