As you may be aware, the FDA recently authorized the Pfizer vaccine for adolescents ages 12 and older. With this expansion of eligibility for the vaccine, we wanted to share with you that The Medicine Shoppe in Shillington is hosting a clinic THIS Saturday, May 15, 2021 to provide the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine for anyone 12 year and older.
If you are interested, please click here to schedule a vaccination appointment for this Saturday.
Please note the following important information:
- The vaccination clinic will be held at the Governor Mifflin Intermediate School Gymnasium (600 Governor Drive, Shillington).
- When scheduling your appointment, you will need to complete an online form. After you hit “Submit,” you will have the opportunity to print your completed form. You must print the form, sign it, and bring it with you to your vaccination appointment. Failure to bring your completed form will result in the cancellation of your appointment.
- For children younger than 16 years of age, a parent or guardian must be present at the time of vaccination.
- Children must be 12 years of age or older on the date of vaccination.
- Please bring a photocopy of your pharmacy prescription insurance card with you to your appointment.
We are sharing this information with you as a resource. COVID-19 vaccinations are not required to attend school. We continue to urge our families to take preventative measures, including frequent hand washing, masking, and physical distancing to help reduce the spread of this virus in our schools and our community.
We appreciate your continued support and efforts to keep our community safe and healthy!