At the start of the school year, we shared our vision to create a school district where “students love to learn, staff loves to work, and the community loves to live.” With that vision in mind, we created Strategic Focus areas to guide our work this year. Those focus areas are to:
- Implement the Profile of a Wilson Graduate
- Recruit, Hire, On-Board, and Retain the Best Employees
- Evaluate and Strengthen Curriculum, Instruction, Assessment and the Learning Environment
- Create a Safe and Secure Environment for Students, Staff, and the Community
- Demonstrate Fiscal Responsibility
- Assess and Evaluate Facilities Improvement Projects
You can learn more about our progress in these areas using this link.
We want to provide additional detail regarding our District’s focus on creating a safer and more secure environment. Please take a moment to watch this video update regarding our work in the area of safety and security and how you can partner with us to end this school year strong.