Attention Spring Ridge Parents and Students!
Kid Safe Online invites ALL students in K-12 to participate for a chance to have their artwork displayed on the 2020 Multi-State Information Sharing & Analysis Center (MS-ISAC) Posters and Calendar. All entries should feature original artwork showing the safe use of the Internet and / or mobile devices.
Suggested topics for the Elementary-level include:
- How you should treat others online?
- What information is safe to put on social media and what should you keep private?
- How should you handle unwanted attention or strangers online?
- How can you select a strong password and keep it secure?
- How can you handle cyber-bulling?
Original and hand-drawn or electronically created submissions will be accepted. Submissions can be in the form of either a full-page drawing or a 4-panel comic. Minimum dimensions are: 11″ x. 8.5″ and Maximum dimensions are 14″ x 11″
Please contact our art teacher, Mrs. Parzych at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries should be submitted to Mrs. Parzych by January 25, 2019.
The entry form and information sheet are attached below.