The Wilson School Nutrition Program is available to every student. If you are unable to afford the price of a meal we encourage you to complete the online application for Free & Reduced Meals. Free and Reduced Price Meals are available if your family size and income fall within Federal guidelines, you receive Food Stamps or TANF, or receive a letter indicating your children are Directly Certified. Every year you must fill out a new application unless you have received a letter from the Food Service Office informing you that your children are Directly Certified. There is no need to fill out the Free & Reduced Meals Program Application if you qualify through Direct Certification. Once our office receives notice that a family qualifies through Direct Certification we will send you a letter informing you of the same.
The application process is now online and accessed in Skyward Student,
- Step 1: Open Skyward Student
- Step 2: Click on Skyward Family Access
- Step 3: You can select Translation if English is NOT your primary language
- Step 4: Select one of your children, you will only need to fill the application out one (1) time for your entire family
- Step 5: On the next page, click on Food Service, Application as you fill out each page click on NEXT to continue the process
- Step 6: When you have completed the application and reviewed the information be sure to SUBMIT the completed application