Hello! My name is Mrs. Motsko-Garcia and I am the Primary Autistic Support teacher at Spring Ridge Elementary School.
I graduated in May 2014 from Millersville University with a degree in Early Childhood Education PreK-4th grade and Special Education PreK-8th grade with a minor in Athletic Coaching. I completed my Master’s degree in Special Education with a concentration in Autism Studies at West Chester University in December 2017. In August 2019, I earned my Behavior Specialist License. Additionally, I coach softball at West Middle School. This is my 6th year teaching!
I love spending time with my husband, family, and friends. I enjoy going to the beach, going fishing, bike riding, working out, playing softball, and being outdoors.
I am looking forward to a great year filled with learning and fun! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Phone: 610-670-0180 ext. 6691
- Bachelor of Science in Education, Early Childhood PreK-4 and Special Education PreK-8 - Millersville University
- Minor in Athletic Coaching, Athletic Coaching - Millersville University
- Masters of Education , Special Education and Autism Studies - West Chester University
- Primary Autistic Support Grades Kindergarten - Second
Clubs & Organizations
- Assistant Softball Coach at West Middle School
- I love spending time with my husband, family, and friends. I enjoy going to the beach, going fishing, bike riding, working out, playing softball, and being outdoors.