Arrival and Departure Procedures
Please CLICK HERE for the drop-off and pick-up maps.
Due to the expected increased volume of traffic in all of our schools at the beginning and end of each school day, we offer the following instructions for you to follow to ensure the safety of your student(s) and our staff overseeing them, and provide for a smooth flow of traffic during these times.
- If you drive your student to school, leave early to ensure you are on time to allow your student to be in their homeroom by 7:55 AM.
- Students will be permitted to enter the school at 7:30 AM where they can get breakfast or go directly to their homeroom.
- Traveling through our parking lot or traffic lane at excessive speeds is strictly prohibited.
- Vehicles dropping off student(s) shall stay in the traffic line to drop off their student(s) rather than park in the lot. This will eliminate students being at risk walking through the vehicle drop-off line.
- When preparing to drop off, pull up to the farthest location available as instructed by staff. Ensure you are at a complete stop before the student attempts to exit your vehicle. Have your student prepare themselves and their belongings to depart your vehicle safely.
- Please remain in the vehicle when your student exits the vehicle and allow staff, if necessary, to assist your student in exiting.
- Parents should never drop off student(s) in the back of the building. This location is only for bus traffic.
Parents that are picking up student(s) shall use the parking lot in the front of the school to pick them up.
- Students that are being picked up by a parent/guardian will be dismissed from school at 2:43 PM to allow spacing before bus departure at 2:40 PM.
- Parents should never pick up student(s) in the back of the building. This location is only for bus traffic.
We believe these instructions will help Wilson Southern students get into school safely and on time. Any questions, please call John Schroeder, Assistant Principal at 610-670-0180 ext. 1314 or email him at email@example.com.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.