Rachel Nelson is a special education teacher at Wilson Southern Middle School. This is her fifth year teaching in the Wilson School District and her fourth year at Southern. She is a 7th grade learning support teacher. She teaches 7th Grade Reading Concepts 3 otherwise known as Read 180, 7th Grade English/Writing Concepts, and 7th Grade Reading Concepts 4.
She is a 2012 graduate of Messiah College where she received a Bachelors of Science Degree in Elementary Education with a Major Concentration in Special Education. She received her Master’s Degree in Special Education from Drexel University in June 2017. She has her teaching certifications in Elementary (K-6), Special (N-12), and English (7-12) Education.
- BS in Elementary Education , Elementary Education and Special Education - Messiah College
- Teacher Certification , Elementary Education K-6 - Messiah College
- Teacher Certification, Special Education K-12 - Messiah College
- Teacher Certification , English 7-12 - Messiah College
- MS in Special Education, Special Education - Drexel University
- 7th Grade Reading Concepts 3/Read 180
- 7th Grade English/Writing Concepts
- 7th Grade Reading Concepts 4
- In my spare time, I love reading, listening to music, exercising, shopping, and spending time with family and friends.