Field Trips Are On The Horizon
With our 2017-2018 year underway, field trips will soon be on everyone's mind. And for parents, grandparents, or other guardians who may be interested in chaperoning a trip, there are 3 critical tasks that must be completed before consideration. Those who are interested in chaperoning a trip must complete and submit the forms listed below to the office at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Criminal History Clearance (Act 34)
- Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151)
- Wilson School District Volunteer Acknowledgement
These forms and instructions for completion are located on the CT website > Administration > Clearances. If your clearances are not on file with our HR Department, you will be ineligible to chaperone and another parent or guardian will be chosen. Please check with Mrs. Bortz in the CT Office to confirm your eligibility.
Tentative dates* for Spring Field trips:
- Kindergarten - Wednesday, October 25, 2017
- 1st grade - Wednesday, March 21 and Thursday March 22
- 2nd grade - Tuesday, April 17
- 3rd grade - Thursday, May 10 and Friday, May 11
- 4th grade - Thursday, May 17
- 5th grade - Friday, May 18
- Grades 3 to 5 - Thursday, May 24 ***OPTIONAL***